Where do the Athenians live? Where do they enjoy? Where does they hang out?
We start off downtown and we head towards urban neighbourhoods and parks. We cross central roads, we pass by sights and we see where people prefer to hang out. We get to see Athens through the eyes of the Athenians. This is a ride designed for those who would like to feel Athenians for a day!
TO BE NOTED:
Sometimes we need to get off the bikes, we cross the street and we often use low traffic roads.
• Starting time: 10.00 & 17.00
• Meeting point: Zappeion Megaron
• All year round
• Duration: 3 hours | Distance: 12 kilometers
• Level of difficulty: Easy | Demands easiness of biking in the city
• Happy end: picnic in the National Garden!
PRICE: 55€* / person
Enjoy a special approach of the city that will wind up to a surprise for each participant!
* VAT is included.