What is the connection between modern Athens and ancient Athens? Where did the ancient Athenians use to gather? Where were their schools and places of recreation?
During this ride you will see some of the greatest sights of Athens, including the Acropolis and The Temple of Olympian Zeus, as well as some others that you would not find in tour guides.
TO BE NOTED:
We use pedestrian streets, cycle paths and traffic roads. Sometimes we need to get off the bikes and we always have to be extra careful.
• Starting time: 10.00 & 17.00
• Meeting point: Zappeion Megaron
• All year round
• Duration: 3 hours | Distance: 8 kilometers
• Level of difficulty: Easy
• Happy End: enjoy a drink in a spot with a breathtaking view, our treat!
PRICE: 55€* / person
Enjoy a special approach of the city that will wind up to a surprise for each participant!
* VAT is included.